BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Cupcake Bouquets are Finally Here!!!!

Well everyone I have managed to finally get my Cupcake Bouquets up and running. I made one last night and brought it into work with me today to share with my co-workers. They LOVED IT! I have never been more excited than I am right now. I'm so blessed to have people who believe in me. Its going to be one of those crazy weeks for me as I also have a baby shower cake to do. I'm also going to attempt another type of Cupcake Bouquet this week. Its completely made up of cupcakes. That one will be a challenge, but I love a good challenge.
If anyone is interested in purchasing any of the Cupcake Bouquets please email me at
dsweettemptations@gmail.com or call me @ 954-815-9114.

I have included some pics of the final product. Sorry for the low quality of the pics as they are off of my phone. Enjoy...and as always give me your feedback!

Thanks everyone! The support I have is amazing!




1 comments:

Kay Martiatu said...

SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!