Wow, OK so I've never had a blog before so I really don't know where to start LoL. I basically want a place where I can share my experiences (good and bad) on my road to becoming a famous Pastry Chef lol lol I know, I know FAMOUS...but that's my plan and I refuse to stop until I get there.
I consider myself an extremely creative person. I take a lot of pride in my artistic abilities. I draw, I paint, I've done some sculpting and now I design cakes. I love anything that has to do with art. My father was an amazing artist and I like to think that he past his amazing skill down to me. I will never be half the artist he was but I do pretty well :-p
My passion of becoming a Pastry Chef actually started not too long ago. I became hooked on Food Network, I started watching the Cake Challenges and had an instant connection to the art of cake decorating. After that I knew for a fact that's what I wanted to do. Since then I've been researching, researching and researching some more. I'm taking classes to speed up my techniques so I can produce at a faster rate and to also learn new techniques. I am a visual learner and I literally learned to design cakes by watching others.
I have faith that this is going to work and this is something I see myself doing for a while and I am planning to make a business out of it.
I hope that everyone enjoys my cakes! Not only do I want them to look fantastic, but I want them to taste fantastic as well. I am a strong believer in constructive criticism and I am open to everyone opinions and suggestions! And remember this is only the beginning. :) Toodles!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
The Begining!!!
Posted by Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment